The Vertical Lift Module (VLM) is one of the leading vertical storage systems available in today’s market. The vertical lift module (VLM) consist of two columns of trays in the front and rear with a robotic inserter/extractor operating in the center delivering trays to an ergonomic work counter using an integrated controller and/or software. From hardware to electrical components to finished goods, the vertical lift module (VLM) provides a fast, efficient storage and retrieval solution.
The Vertical Lift Module (VLM) allows organizations to do more with less –
- Save up to 85% of floor space
- Increase productivity by 600% by eliminating time wasted walking and searching for items
- 3:1 FTE Ratios
- Increase accuracy levels to 99.99%
- A safe and ergonomic workplace is created by the VLM delivering trays to an optimal location for each operator while also working within a system of safety features protecting the operators and materials
- Increase security and restricted access utilizing the VLM security system with features from accessibility options for individual operators to automatic electronic doors sealing off the access opening.
Vertical Lift Module Options:
We offer a variety of add-on options to help our clients customize their automated storage systems.
- Confirmation light bar
- Extended warranty
- Dual tray delivery
- Automatic lift gate
- Pick to light
- Height adjustable tray positioning
- Table tilt mechanism
- Spare parts package
- Dividable tray container
- Adjustable tray dividers
- Barcode integration